Smartphones change how you do business. As I mentioned in the last post, you should have them help increase your bottom line! There are at least 4 major business functions that Smartphones can streamline. Communication and Organization you read about here last week – the second two are Efficiency and Marketing:
- Dr. Seuss’s “Oh! The places you’ll go.” You’ve all read it I’m sure. We’ll there’s a couple pages dedicated to something we’re all familiar with: The Waiting Place. Get familiar with turning that 15-20 minutes of waiting time into answering emails, sending directions or new ideas back to the home office.
- Need to keep field technicians on schedule? If your industry-specific software doesn’t have a mobile app, they soon will. Meanwhile the built-in calendars and links to your mail server’s calendar keep the day flowing smoothly.
- GPS. Global Positioning System. Use for example Google’s Navigator app in place of your GPS but also to calculate distances/time for travel to client meetings or jobs. Can also help you provide more accurate estimates of job costs while in the field.
- Use Bar Code and QR Code apps to quickly research or convey information about products, both yours and competitors. You do have and use QR Codes, right ?
- Check out your own website on a Smartphone. Does it look good and is it easy to navigate? It should, because mobile lookups on your business are surging to the lead in all first impressions by potential clients.
- Update your company Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. while onsite or in The Waiting Place.
- Video or snap a pic of a job you just arrived at. Upload to Youtube or PhotoBucket with a comment like “Jumpin’ horse feathers! Look at this!” Keep recording at key points along the wayand then upload the finished product straight to your Social Media sites.
- Invite your clients to participate and comment in the online “process” of your service. It builds a sense of membership and loyalty. Plus it can be kind of fun!
This is a lot, and it is only scratching the surface. Give us a call if you have any questions or want to know more about your SmartPhone. We are setting up workshops near you!
This drug works by relaxing the muscles of your blood vessels. There are medicines only for them. What is the most momentous information you should regard about http://journal-info.net/buy/generic-levitra.html? It is also known as Sildenafil. While erectile dysfunction is more common in men over sixty, men of any age can develop erectile problems. Typically, having problems getting an erection can be knotty. What can lead to erectile dysfunction? Psychological issues can also contribute to such problems. Usually, this may include diabetes, anxiety, or a stress.