IT Monthly Service Plan MN
Computer Wrangler Business Pro –
Turning Cost into a Return on Investment!
One of the best ways to positively affect the bottom line of your business is to get a Return on Investment for your technology and computer systems. That’s exactly what the CW Business Pro service plan does for you and your business. The last thing you need to worry about is your server, network, viruses, spyware, hardware, or software problems that can slow your business down—or even bring it to a halt! Computer Wrangler’s CW Business Pro costs less than most “break/fix” emergency visits and you have the peace of mind that your computers and IT systems will stay running smoothly.
Protect your technology investment. Contact Us today for a Computer Wrangler Business Pro quote!
More Productivity, Less Down Time
Computer Wrangler will perform an initial network audit at your business location, documenting current configuration, hardware, and software. We work with you to create an IT plan and budget that includes your current needs and future growth. Just relax and rest assured that your computers and systems will run better and your entire team can be more productive.
Computer Wrangler Monthly Business Pro Plans can Include*
- Initial network and IT audit (hardware, software, configuration)
- 24×7 monitoring and maintenance of all systems
- Alerts on critical events
- Server performance monitoring
- State of the art trouble ticket/service request system
- Submit and check service requests/status online
- Automated service request/tracking via email
- Level I Service, plus
- IT planning and budgeting meeting
- Anti-virus and spyware updates
- Regular on-site maintenance per quarter
- Offsite data backup
- Proactive care, healing, and enhancement
- Level I & II Service, plus:
- Telephone support
- Remote support
- On-site support, as required
- Vendor management for IT hardware, software, printers**
- Knowledge management
- Hardware inventory tracking
- Software inventory tracking
- Warranty tracking
- Security patch deployment/management
- Network systems statistics and reporting
*Disposables & consumables not included. (Examples: toner, ink, paper, electronic media, postage/shipping, etc.)
**Client shall maintain support contract with vendor of any proprietary software application; this software is considered within the plan.