Smartphones change how you do business. Make them increase your bottom line – there are at least 4 major business functions that Smartphones can streamline. Here are the first two!
- Surprisingly enough, a Smartphone still drags along the 19th century capability of holding a conversation with someone else who is somewhere else.
- Email is one of the heavy hitters on Smartphones, configuration is relatively pain-free. Just ask a teenager. Mostly I use this to respond to what is both Urgent AND Important, leave the rest for your regular computer.
- Text and Chat enjoy a somewhat blurry co-existence but both allow discreet and immediate communication.
- Many Smartphones come with the ability to translate voice into text so you needn’t have such nimble fingers.
- Hey, the Internet is right there. Research anything at the tip of a finger. No need to pull out a bulky laptop.
- Back to eMail for a sec. We assume you have a “question” section on your website. Potential customers assume there’s a person in your company just waiting to respond to a question. Have those sent to your phone and you can present a much more “big company” image by answering quickly.
- Your calendar is right there, and the Smartphone is reminding you of what’s next.
- Your contacts are right there, email and phone.
- Document managing apps let you take important spreadsheets, presentations and contracts, invoices and work orders “to go”. And they can often be printed in the field or onsite.
- You can even take signatures right on your phone.
- Dictate notes to your Smartphone, record spontaneous totally awesome ideas so they don’t fade away as the next shiny object grabs your attention.
More to follow this week!
This drug works by relaxing the muscles of your blood vessels. There are medicines only for them. What is the most momentous information you should regard about http://journal-info.net/buy/generic-levitra.html? It is also known as Sildenafil. While erectile dysfunction is more common in men over sixty, men of any age can develop erectile problems. Typically, having problems getting an erection can be knotty. What can lead to erectile disfunction? Psychological issues can also contribute to such problems. Usually, this may include diabetes, anxiety, or a stress.